Click here for video clips on Open Farm Visit
Available Date :
JULY 2016 FULL
AUG 2016 1~27 (FULL)
SEPT 2016 1(full), 3~4(full)
OCT 2016 1(full) , 2~13(close),
NOV 2016 2~6(full), 11~12(full),
13, 19, 20, 26, 27(open)
DEC 2016 1~2 (FULL)
3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
OUR PROGRAMME ITINERARY
09.30AM Arrival 抵达 GK Organic Farm
09.45AM Briefing + Welcoming fruit 简介 + 欢迎水果
10.15AM Guided Farm Tour (Barefooted) 赤脚绕有机园地
Planting & Harvesting Activities 种植和采收活动
11.15AM Fruit juice/Enzyme drink 新鲜有机甘蔗水/有机酵素饮料
Enzyme making demo & Tasting 酵素制作示范和示吃
Talk on Organic and environment 有机与环保对话
12.15PM Full Organic Vegetable Buffet Luncheon 全有机蔬食午宴
01.30PM End of Programme 有机”会"再见
PRICE WITH GST INCLUSIVE
Adult 成人: RM68.00
Children 7 ~ 12 years old: RM45.00
Children 3 - 6 years old: RM34.00
It’s FREE for children below 3 years old ^^
ABOUT OUR MENU
* Our Full Buffet Luncheon consists of a minimum of 12 dishes and 3 drinks. All organic =) Including soup, salad, rice dish or noodle dish, various veg. dishes & dessert.
* Menu may vary depending on the day’s harvest and chef’s inspiration. No meat, no seafood or artificial “mock meat”. Our cooking normally contain onion and garlic if you are not taking onion and garlic please inform us when you make your booking.
* There's no hidden cost, the package price includes the entrance fees, welcoming fruit, guided farm tour, planting & harvesting activities, organic buffet luncheon & drinks. Also included in the package is 1 pack of vegetable for every participants to bring back!
Important Notes before you make your reservation:
- Pls read and understand our VISITOR INFORMATION on what to bring and what not to bring.
- If your preferred date is not listed above, please feel free to call to check on our availability.
- If you’d like to propose a tailor-made programme, please contact us we will be glad to meet your requirements. We regret to inform that overnight stay is not available at the moment.
- The programme itinerary is subject to change based on the weather conditions. 所有活动均视当天天气作出调适.
- GK Reserves the right to add / remove / amend the programme itinerary as it deems appropriate. GK保有增加或删除活动项目的权利.
Menu may vary depending on the day’s harvest and chef’s inspiration.
No meat, no seafood or artificial “mock meat”.
We cater for special allergen-free meals, eg garlic & onion free, dairies free or nuts free.
Please ask when you make your booking.
PRE-BOOKING IS REQUIRED & YOUR EARLY RESERVATION IS RECOMMENDED.
To ensure minimum food wastage, we cook only for guests with prior appointmemt. To join the Farm Visit, you will need to pre-book with full payment as confirmation of reservation.
Please call Ms. SK Lee at 012-3866078 or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Click here for VISITOR INFORMATION
Click here for more video clips